Become part of our development ...
We are a small and still young company with exciting development potential. The employee group is diverse, which we consider to be a crucial factor in our ability to jointly create positive results. Our colleagues are the driving force of the company and essential to our business operations. Therefore, we also expect our colleagues to participate actively within their respective teams and through continuous adjustments contribute to the company's continued development.
Development of competencies
We consider continuous upskilling of our employees’ competencies as a necessity, which at the same time meets both the individual employee and the company's needs for development. We realize this vision through job training as well as through external education, among other things at the Danish Insurance Academy.
As we are a small company, we can offer good opportunities to gain insight into the various functions that are performed. This means that we have a close interdisciplinary collaboration, as we depend on each other's deliveries to be able to streamline our efforts. At the same time, the size of the company means that employees are actively involved in the realization of the company's strategy, vision, and mission. The organizational structure is flat with direct access to the company's top management.
You become part of a solid growing company!
- Opportunity to contribute to the further growth of our successful business.
- Access to consolidate the company's future workflows.
- Independent responsibility for the task solving.
- An empathetic community where all colleagues are aware of each other's well-being and are naturally helped along.
- All the expected goods like; lunch and fruit arrangement, flexibility, holidays, health insurance, social and professional events, etc.
- Serviceminded ability to act.
- Sense of refining processes.
- Ambitions on your own behalf and on behalf of the business.
- Ability and courage to take control.
- Good energy and a worthy tone.
Company values at DASF
The employees at DASF have formulated the following company values
1. We are PROFESSIONAL - which means:
- We are ambitious and focused
- We are professionally competent and service-minded
- We are efficient and deliver
2. We show RESPECT - which means:
- We are accommodating and trust each other
- We align expectations and comply with agreements
- We are loyal and responsible
3. We have TEAM SPIRIT - which means:
- We are energetic and help each other
- We show commitment and cooperation
- We recognize each other's differences
Vacancies at Dansk Arbejdsskadeforsikring A/S are
continuously posted on LinkedIn
If you do not see a vacancy that suits you, you are welcome to submit an unsolicited application. We are always happy to hear from possible new and skilled employees.
All applications will be treated confidentially and will be answered.
You can read more about how we process your application in our personal data policy:
Unsolicited applications must be sent to: email@example.com
Please note that unsolicited applications sent to one of our other mailboxes will not be processed. The application material will be deleted in accordance with GDPR.